Thursday, December 29, 2011

#494 - Birthday with Helios


Celebration for the Helios December babies at 2D1N SOJU BANG! :)


First time here and all I can say, if you're a pork lover, do visit here!
I came here only to spam beef, rice and kimchi. -_-


Left the Korean restaurant and then they took out the cake (OMG CHEESE ONE) and whatnots.
Thanks guys. :)

Photos credit to Yanjie and Junye (he helped me take the photos using my camera).

I was super happy okay!
See my endless expressions! :D




Overexposed. :(


Love this! :)


Yours truly never cut cakes for years already.
Me no like cakes. :/

Hungry die us.
-nomnomnom-


Prize presentation!

Aww. :(


Real gift = happyboi90.

Happierboi90.

Happiestboi90!!! ;)



I brought my polaroid camera along that day! :)
So happy spamming take photos I didn't feel the pain.
 :)

Someone accidentally swiped his/her thumb or something! :(


Thanks to all who made it happen.
I love you all!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Details if you're interested (no official link available)
2D1N SOJU BANG
46A Tanjong Pagar Road
Singapore 088465 (Near Duxton Hill)
Tel 62207119

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.