Sunday, May 27, 2012

#540 - Meet Up / Food As Motivation #8 - Privé Café


Brunch with a view. :)

Met up with a long lost friend, JiaZhi during our free time!
There were zero awkward moments and we talked about everything. :)

Have been wanting to try Eggs Benedict for so long already so after looking through my food list, we settled for brunch at Privé Café at Marina at Keppel Bay!

Keppel Bay is super serene and pretty please!
Time seems to pass slower there.
A must go for couples, and I am definitely bringing my other half there next time!!


Gotta love the ambience. :)

Privé's Ultimate Brekkie (SGD20)

Eggs Benedict (SGD16)
Soooo yummy!
Except the taste was too strong and the bacon was too salty!
The poached eggs were so bouncy, I accidentally poked it and it didn't burst one! :D

Details if you're interested (click the name for link):
Privé Café
Marina at Keppel Bay
2 Keppel Bay Vista
Singapore 098382
Tel 67760777

I tried my best!
The rest of the photos were too unglam!


Le friend couldn't stand my camwhoring in the toilet. :X

Got hyped up when I tested Dynamic Mode on my LX5 and got this chio electric blue colour.
Omg. #fetish *-*

Some views around the restaurant at Keppel Bay!
So nice to chillax one!! :)

Thankful for the cloud which hid the sun rays.

Anyway, this long bridge reminds me of the Wedding Match in Running Man.
Yes right!!!

Sat down halfway in the middle of the bridge to enjoy the view and the breeze.
Omg so peaceful.. :)


Happy day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.