Saturday, December 22, 2012

#582 - Shopping / Food As Motivation #19 - The Marmalade Pantry

Shopping at town plus F.A.M. Trip at The Marmalade Pantry! :)
My last day of enjoyment before my surgery!

 There's currently this 1-for-1 promotion now every Monday from 6pm - 11pm so it's much more worth it!
If not, I wouldn't want to come here because the mains are like SGD24 each! :O

Queue's really long though, so better drop by early!
We waited for nearly an hour!!


Spaghetti Carbonara (SGD24)
Look at the poached egg!! *.*
Yummy dish, salty/creamy enough for my liking! (Y)

 Crabmeat Linguini (SGD24)
This dish was highly raved, but it was such a disappointment.
There's this weird taste I really can't describe.
They were generous with the crab's meat though!

And since we are here, we have to try the highly raved desserts too! :)

 Red Velvet (SGD4.50)
Moist enough, preferred it with more cream cheese and none of the shredded coconut bits though!

 Sticky Date and Toffee Pudding (SGD14)
A little steep but this was DOPE!
The warm pudding with vanilla icecream. PERFECT!!! :D

Bill came up to an exact amount of SGD50.

Details if you're interested (click the name for link)
2 Orchard Turn
ION Orchard #03-22 
Singapore 238801
Tel 67342700

Girls do what they do best in the toilet...
Other than touching up of makeup, adjusting their clothes or arranging their hair...
CAMWHORE.


Took loads of photos wanting to make gifs out of them, but they were too unglam.
Selected a special few out of them though! ;)

HAHAHA we are both crazy!
And I don't know how my eyes can look to the left and up at the same time omg I am a freak. D:


Some normal looking photos to redeem ourselves!
Yes I is demuregurl92 in my long skirt that day! :D

Ended the day happily with some loots and a contented stomach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.