Tuesday, January 1, 2013

#585 - The New Year

Hi, it's 3am plus now and I just got back from a gathering with the SHRIMMIES. Gonna be sharing about my life in 2012 below, well sort of..

Okay, like finally we all decided to meet up and do a belated Christmas gift exchange and then it happened that most of us are free on the last day of 2012 and therefore I guessed we sort of countdowned together!! :)

My end of the year was spent cutting garlic (fingers gonna stink for days), making beef dumplings for the first time (which tasted surprisingly good, we minced the beef well, but would be perfect if we added chestnuts), having steamboat while gossiping, eating beef (LOVE!!!), and sharing a tub of caramel vanilla icecream with the rest over a game of BANG!. And Werewolves like the good old times. :)

It was great and I was happy. For once I was distracted in a good way and I started 2013 as a happy girl. I don't know where this entry is heading to but for now as I am on the comfy bed waiting for my hair to dry, I just wanted to "pen" out these thoughts because I always love writing out or in this case typing out how I feel.

***

2012 has been a year of ups and downs and yes there are times I was truly happy too, especially September and Decemeber. It gave me a lot of unforgettable memories and moments with different people. I thank whoever who made my happy days in 2012 possible and for the downs, thanks to those who were always there for me, and thanks to the downs for teaching me lessons and experiences. In 2012, I really learned a lot of things, from lessons and most importantly, from friends around me, especially from university. Seriously like A LOT. About the world out there and all. How to react to things correctly. How to 做人. Thank you for guiding me, putting up with my immatureness and making me into a better person, you all know who you are. :) I learn to appreciate people I love more now and also be less hot-tempered. I have so much I want to say but I know words are never enough. (Shit I am starting to get a little emotional here) If I could, I would give hugs already. Well actually I could... I am truly grateful for having you (all) in my life.

So yeah, that's most of the things I wanted to say and I certainly hope 2013 will be a even better year for me and also my loved ones. And that I will get more opportunities and chances and gain more courage to do things I always wanted to do but am scared to. Oh and that I can grow up well like be more mature in thoughts and all. And maybe grow up well physically? HAHA. Jiayou me! That's all I guess. :)

New Year's Resolutions for 2013 will be up tmrw (technically when I wake up later) because I haven't made any yet and like the past few years, I will review my 2012's resolutions and see if I fulfilled any!

Alright, that's all for tonight, HAPPY NEW YEAR and yes I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.