Sunday, July 21, 2013

#638 - Dessert Buffet with Durian Pastries


Short meetup with ex workmates, Yu Hui and Zac the other day! :)
Since all of us love durians, we decided to head to Coffee Lounge at Goodwood Park Hotel for durian dessert buffet!!

Spread was okay, but the main highlights were (or I should say are) the Durian Puffs and the Durian Pancakes (which were made on the spot)!


 I am never a fan of sweet stuff so I was just keeping myself busy/stuffing myself silly with the durian desserts! I really really love the puffs and the pancakes! (Y)

The buffet price is a little on the hefty side and it's my first time but I guess overall it was great?
I mean the prices to get those durian cakes on its own are really crazy. Like the Durian Mousse Cake which costs $11/slice?! And the Durian Puffs were like $7 for 2 pieces? Wanna say daylight robbery but okay lah, for hotel standard and also the quality durians!

But maybe I shall stick to buying those shelled ones next time, got more feeling to eat it fresh! :D

Buffet prices:
$33.80++ per person (Dessert Buffet with Durian Pastries only)
$26.80++ per person (With any A La Carte Main Course order)

Coffee Lounge
22 Scotts Road 
Goodwood Park Hotel 
Singapore 228221
Tel 67301746 (Best to make reservation)

***



Girls doing what girls do best; camwhore in toilet!
Sorry, Zac, you had to wait for us HAHAHA.

Chilled a while later at *scape talking about our friends and all! Love it that I can click well with Yu Hui, because we love food and then somemore we can like "gossip gossip" one!
Like that's what we did at work last time! :P
Haha so anyway yeah, she is my new food khaki so next time F.A.M. entries cfm will have her face one!! :D

VISUALS...

Alright, till then, X!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.