Thursday, August 1, 2013

#640 - Hey Soul Sistaz

Finally a meet up with the Soul Sistaz. :D

Din Tai Fung with May before Syahirah joined us for shopping!
I super love DTF's 小菜! I can eat this all by myself!

 May introduced me to this yummy yam dumplings which are upz and that is saying something from someone who is not a fan of yam!
#fatdieus

Anyway, we shopped at JEM for a while, pretty much nothing nice, and then headed to my house while waiting for Shakilah to end work which explains the tons of webcam photos in the entry below, heh.


Had the Pacific Rim combo at Pastamania (SGD14.90nett for a drink, soup of the day, 1 side and 1 main) and then chilled a little at Mcdonald's!
Tried the green tea latte and himalayan latte which were upz too!!
Dang, now I feel like having one... :/

Visuals to end it all.
New dp for our WhatsApp group, yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.