Tuesday, January 7, 2014

#671 - Food As Motivation #34 - Carpenter and Cook


Bused to Carpenter and Cook for desserts since it was around Bukit Timah area as well! :)

Walked a fair bit and it was drizzling somemore. Always the rainy season in December!


 A very packed place and we had to share this huge table with other people.
Cosy and noisy cafe I must say and everywhere has those vintage pieces with price tags on them, guess you can buy them if interested.
There were quite a number of choices for us and we finally settled for the three below. :)


The cashier very pretty btw, hahaha. Both my cousin and I were saying she's the kind of girl we'd go for it we are guys. Those demure and girl-next-door kind!

Passionfruit Meringue (SGD6.50)
I love this the most out of the rest! It has this citrusy taste which is very refreshing, especially after you have tasted the other two below. The tart was very hard in a good way and fragrant. (Y)

Chocolate Maldon Sea Salt Caramel (SGD6.50)
This was rich in taste, pretty good when you eat together with the tart. It kind of reminds me of Cadbury Boost with the caramel inside.

Banoffee (SGD6.50)
This had a cake-like texture and reminds me a little of tiramisu. There were slices of bananas inside and they were pretty yummy too. :)

Overall, it was a very good experience here hahaha. I don't have a sweet tooth at all, but I really think that the desserts here do not disappoint so that's saying something. They are flavourful and definitely up to standard. Those sweet tooth lovers will definitely love it here. Worth a try! :)

Details if you're interested (click the name for link)
19 Lorong Kilat #01-06
Singapore 598120 
Tel 64633648

And if you still have space for desserts, just walk a bit down and have icecream and waffles at Alfredo ARTISAN Gelato! They have the best waffles ever!!! *.*

And my cousin and I bused again, and then trained to MBS after that because she wanted to find her pineapple and Miss Hedgehog charms and I also managed to get my Cherry Blossom clip so yayyy!

Started with this at first, got it at a slightly cheaper price at the airport! Thanks lmz for sponsoring! Thought the airplane charm was cute and apt since it was my first trip overseas...

Slowly it expanded, thanks for those who contributed to them. <3



Love the Pink Glass Cherry Blossom most! Looks prettier in real life!

Ended the night at the foodcourt at MBS where I had beef noodles lol.
Miss the yummy beef noodles at Toa Payoh already!! The kway teow and the thick sauce!!! 


And took photos on train on the way back because we forgot to earlier!

Meet up again soon cousin, and thanks for the birthday present!
I love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.